To my knowledge, Paradise Lost in Second Life is unlike any other theatre performance before it. Because we are taking advantage of so much that Second Life has to offer, many of our recommendations for viewing might be unfamiliar to you. So, I’m going to list my top tips for experiencing Paradise Lost to its fullest. Some are mandatory, some are optional.
Here’s the summary:
- Wear your ticket once you receive it.
- Wear all 4 parts of the avatar we give with the ticket, and nothing else.
- Enable RLV on Firestorm.
- Optimise your graphic settings.
- Turn on your music stream.
- Arrive 15 minutes before show time.
- Remain seated throughout the performance.
- Please stay quiet in local chat during the 3 Acts.
And here is the longer version.
1. Wear your ticket once you receive it.
We’ve employed a custom-built event ticket system to give ticket holders access to the event. When you receive…
View original post 941 more words